Re: Underground to Canada

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:24:20 -0700 (MST)

Call of the Wild with Charlton Heston is available on VHS video as part of
a 2 movie set with White Fang. Available from Quality Video, Inc., 7399
Bush Lake Rd., Minneapolis, MN 55439-2027 (1994). Order # 20023. I'm not
sure if you are looking for a 16mm film of this feature or video - this
title is a "home-use only" video. While not a Canadian dist., Minneapolis
is "sort-of close." I purchased this tape from our local Wal-Mart store.
I hope it helps - possibly you could call/write to this company and ask
them for rights information. I see that they the video itself is produced
by Quality Special Products, 410 Passmore Av., Scarborough, Ontario, M1V
5C3 (definitely Canada!!).