Re: Recommendations for computer-related videos

Beth Blenz (blenzb@cvfn.org)
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 13:10:39 -0600 (CST)

If your prof wants to know how to use Windows 95, there is a very good
series available from a couple of former Microsoft execs., The "Learn
Windows 95" series got a good review in Video Librarian last year. Info
no. is (800) 242-4842. Company name is WinStruct. E-mail address is
winstruct@msn.com.

-Beth Blenz-Clucas