Re: Caedmon and Vestron

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:11:17 -0700 (MST)

Vestron was purchased by Live Home Entertainment and distributes many of
their old titles; however, titles such as the National Geographic series
have been distributed back and forth by some many companies, it's hard to
keep track. I just purchased some audiocassettes from Caedmon last year,
so I think Caedmon is still in business, it is an imprint of HarperAudio.
Live Home Video, P.O. Box 10124; Van Nuys, CA 91310-0124, 800-326-1977;
FAX 818-908-0320. All of their titles can be purchased at a disount from
jobbers such as Baker & Taylor, Ingram, Professional Media Services, etc.
HarperAudio (also through above jobbers) 10 E. 53rd St., New York,
10022-5299 800-242-7737.