Re: Video Help

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:56:03 -0700 (MST)

Swimming with Dolphins (Robin Williams) is available on video from Turner
Entertainment (available from jobbers like Baker & Taylor, Ingram, etc.).
It is part of a series from the PBS Home Video label "In the Wild." The
Turner copy does not include PP rights. You can purchase the same title
through PBS Video with PP rights ($39.95 est.??). Sorry, I can't find the
other title...