Re: Videos about the tourism industry

Thu, 23 Jan 1997 19:32:11 -0500 (EST)

Sharon: Last year we purchased six videos on tourism to support a
program in our school of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation. All
six were produced between 1989 and 1994, by the Tourism Center, Minnesota
Extension Services, University of Minnesota. The programs have titles
like _Turn it around with tourism_, _Rural tourism development program_,
and _Basic tourism marketing_. I haven't seen the programs and I don't
remember their cost. I will send you more information about the programs
tomorrow. I'm looking for more programs on this topic, so I'm hoping
others will respond to the list.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu