Re: Looking for...

Beverly Teach (teach@indiana.edu)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:56:39 -0500

Indiana University has "The View of Life" available on a rental basis. Our
toll free phone number is 800-552-8620. Descriptive information follows.

Beverly Teach
Indiana University
teach@indiana.edu

Title Stephen Jay Gould: This View of Life (NC1882)
Physical Color; sound
Copyrighted 1984
Length 57:00 min
Distributor Ambrose Video (AMBROSV)
Producer WGBH-TV (WGBHTV)
Audience HCA
Series Nova Series (01391)

Synopsis Profiles Harvard paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould. Shows
him in a variety of settings as he offers his views on
hominid evolution, Darwin, apartheid, and other topics.

Subjects Paleontology; Scientists

Holdings 1/2" VHS, 1 copy, Rent $12.75