Re: 1997 ALA council candidate

vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 12:11:43 +0000

Jim,

A strong voice for media collections in the upper echelons of ALA is
long overdue. I certainly wish you the best of luck, and am happy to
see someone stepping forward to promote the interests of those
involved in media collection development.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr.