Re: The Home Care Companion, v. 1

vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 12:19:18 +0000

Laura,

We reviewed (favorably) this title in July of last year. It's
available from Healing Arts Communications (which is different from
the bigger Healing Arts distrib. that handles the yoga videos).
Healing Arts Communications' number is 888/846-7008.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr.