Re: Secret Life of Plants

Jim Glenn (Jglenn@pop.ucr.edu)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:22:12 -0800

Patricia,

I'm not sure if The Secret Life of Plants was ever released on video, but
there is a series hosted by David Attenborough called The Private Life of
Plants. It is available from Wellspring Media (800) 538-5856, FAX (212)
475-1790. Good luck!

Jim Glenn
Head, Media Library
University of California, Riverside