RE: MORE THAN BOWS AND ARROWS

Kay Cooper (kcooper@mail.cee.umn.edu)
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:01:18 -0600

The last address I have is Camera One Productions
8523 15th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115 (800) 726-3456

----------
From: DELAP@cariboo.bc.ca[SMTP:DELAP@cariboo.bc.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 1997 12:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: MORE THAN BOWS AND ARROWS

We own a 16mm copy of "More than Bows and Arrows" but it is
now unusable - having been too often and too enthusiastically
projected.

It is some years since we last contacted the producers and got
replacement footage but I no longer know how to get in touch
with them. Does anyone know if this excellent film is still
extant - and - on video??

It was produced in Seattle, I believe. There may have been a
connection with Univ Washington but it was a small outfit with
2 producers working on their own.

Rose

Rose Delap EMail - delap@cariboo.bc.ca
Library Voice - (604) 828-5306
University College of the Cariboo Fax - (604) 828-5313