Ellen Druda (
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:18:11 -0500 wrote:

> 1). Do you purchase current releases?

Yes. We also purchase used from DVA.

> 2). Do you accept holds on entertainment videos?

No. Non-fiction videos only are allowed holds.

> 3). Do you limit the number of holds one patron may have? If so, what is the
> limit?

No limit.

> 4). Do you purchase extra copies of a title to meet demands? If so, do you
> have a pre-determined ratio of number of requests to the number of copies
> purchased?

We do purchase extra copies of the new Disney films, and on rare
occassion an extremely popular adult film. But no more than 2 copies
per branch.

> 5). What if any impact on your materials budget has this had?

Minimal impact, since we only purchase multiple copies of videos under

Ellen Druda at Half Hollow Hills Library, Dix Hills, NY