Re: DVD NEWS (fwd)

Wendy L. Young (wly@gml.lib.uwm.edu)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:39:47 CST

I'm with you, Judy....

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:39:20 -0800
From: "Judy Jones" <JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: DVD NEWS (fwd)

I've written here before, but will say it again. What's wrong with
VHS in dynamic (not archival) collections? I am not a Luddite for
heaven's sake, I've been in the technology business for many years.
However, there comes a time when maybe we should just say NO. I
feel that many times invention is purely for consumption purposes.
Next DVD, then what? Am I alone here?