Subject: Re: Dreamworlds II
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at BITNET/INTERNET
Date: 1/13/97 2:42 PM

Hi Nancy - We got our copy from Media Education Foundation, 26 Center
St., Northampton, MA 01060. (413) 586-4170. We had to return the original
tape we purchased because the print wasn't great, so double check that
when you order it. Sorry, I can't remember what the purchase price was.

Kathleen Fitzhugh
Media Resources Center
UC Berkeley