Re: Peter Ustinov Series

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:28:30 PST8PDT

Methinks this was a series with Steve Allen as host. Everybody
dressed up for their part and did a round table thing. It aired on
public television years ago.

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 09:57:30 -0800
From: franklinj@mala.bc.ca
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Peter Ustinov Series

I'm stuck and hoping the combined resources of all your media minds can help.
I have an instructor looking for a series hosted by Peter Ustinov in which
he interviews various historical figures like Catherine the Great, Karl
Marx, Plato etc.. I don't know the series title, which makes it difficult
to search. Any leads appreciated!

jennifer
Jennifer Franklin
Video Advisor
Malaspina University-College Phone: (604) 753-3245 loc.2233
900 Fifth Street E-mail: franklinj@mala.bc.ca
Nanaimo, B.C. CANADA Fax: (604) 755-8742
V9R 5S5