Re: Dreamworlds II

Kathleen Fitzhugh (kfitzhug@library.berkeley.edu)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:09:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi Nancy - We got our copy from Media Education Foundation, 26 Center
St., Northampton, MA 01060. (413) 586-4170. We had to return the original
tape we purchased because the print wasn't great, so double check that
when you order it. Sorry, I can't remember what the purchase price was.

Kathleen Fitzhugh
Media Resources Center
UC Berkeley