Re: Looking for Canadian distributor for Genesis

vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:38:58 +0000

Ilana,

We just reviewed "Genesis" (excellent, though straight talking head),
and the U.S. distributor is Films for the Humanities (800-257-5126).
Take note, because they may not be inclined to offer this
information, that the home video price is $119.95 while the public performance
price is $499!

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian