Re: your mail

Beth Hansen (ehhan@conncoll.edu)
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 09:05:22 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Jim Glenn wrote:

> I have a faculty member wanting to show a video next week called Myths and
> Moundbuilders. I believe it might be from the Odyssey series. Does anyone
> have an idea where I can rent this? Thanks for any help!!
>
> Jim Glenn
> Head, Media Library
> University of California, Riverside
> JGlenn@pop.ucr.edu
> Jim,

We have this title which still appears to be available for *purchase*
from PBS Video (800-344-3337). They offer it in three versions, $59.95
with public performance rights, $69.95 for the indexed version, and $19.95
home video version. At $19.95 it might be just as easy to purchase the
title on VHS if the faculty member is using it in the appropriate
classroom setting!

Hope this helps!

Cheers! Beth Hansen
Media Acquisitions