(no subject)

Beverly Teach (teach@indiana.edu)
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 08:59:41 -0500

This title can be rented from Indiana University. You can order by calling
our toll free number, 800-552-8620. Descriptive information follows:

Title Myths and Moundbuilders (CC3704)
Physical Color; sound
Produced 1981
Length 58:00 min
Distributor PBS Video (PBSV)
Producer Public Broadcasting Associates (PUBBA)
Audience HC
Series Odyssey series (01691)

Synopsis Discusses the work of Cyrus Thomas, whose research in 1897
led to an understanding of the moundbuilders in the midwest
and southeast and the relationship between them and their
Indian descendants. Shows recently revealed evidence that
supports Thomas' suggestion that not all mounds were built
by the same tribes.

Subjects Archaeology; Indians of North America

Holdings 1/2" VHS, 2 copies, Rent $14.65

Beverly Teach
Indiana University
teach@indiana.edu