RE: Looking for "The Gate of Heaven"

Semper (Semper@hermes.bc.edu)
19 Dec 1996 15:35:59 -0500

We purchased this film, "The Gate of Heavenly Peace," (189 mins, on two =
cassettes) from NAATA/CrossCurrent Media, National Asian American =
Telecommunications Assn., 346 Ninth Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA =
94103 [phone: 415-552-9550].
Semper@bc.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu on Thu, Dec 19, 1996 2:21 PM
Subject: Looking for "The Gate of Heaven"

I am looking for a film called "The Gate of Heaven", a program about
Tiennamen Square. The film I am looking for is 2+ hrs. long, was shown
on PBS (the prof thinks) last Spring. It has also appeared in a film
festival. It is not the short 10 min. film available from Filmmakers
Library.... Does anyone have any information on this film, or know
whether or not it is available on video?

Susan Davis DeHut / ||| \
Dir., Ed. Media Services | O O |\
Linfield College \ / |\
McMinnville, OR | | ||\