Re: STOLEN MATERIALS

Robert Hooft (Rhooft@jibc.org)
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:18:36 -0800

If a video or book gets "stolen" or, is "missing", replacement costs for the
item is charged plus a $20.00 reprocessing fee for videos and $10.00 per
book - this includes time taken for overdue notices, long distance telephone
charges etc.
If a patron all of a sudden finds the material after they are given notice
of the bill forthcoming, invoices are cancelled upon arrival of the material.