Re: Re[2]: Video Source Book

Thu, 12 Dec 1996 14:08:02 -0500 (EST)

We have a standing order for this publication. I receive it annually.
MediaOne CD-ROM does not cover the same material. VSB covers both home
video and educational video. It purports to be video-in-print and
includes prices. It's a good source and I use it daily. However,
nothing is complete. I also have a standing order for _Bowker's Complete
Video Directory_, which is also annual and a similar source. I use it all
the time too and I'm amazed by what I find listed in one and not the other
reference book. I also buy the Bowker product on CD-ROM, but I rarely use
it. I don't see how anyone who buys video can get along without one or
both of these publications. When we say, "We've checked the usual
sources," that's what we mean, plus others...

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu