Re: Address & Phone number for NPR

Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:02:57 -0500 (EST)

Rhonda: The address for NPR Tapes is 635 Massachusetts Ave. NW,
Washington, D.C. 20001. In addition to the date and the topic, you will
need to know which program it was on--Morning Edition, All Things
Considered, etc. I tried doing a website search of the NPR site, just to
see if I could find it, but I couldn't. BTW, the NPR website is great:
www.npr.org.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries