Re: Clueless and White Squall

Katherine St. Claire (kstclair@mtholyoke.edu)
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:04:26 -0500 (EST)

I don't know about Whie Squall but the girl's father in Clueless is a
lawyer - supposed to be one of the most ruthless in L.A. - or whatever
part of So. Calif. the film takes place in. There are many scenes of him
slaving over briefs in shrtsleeves at the dining room table. Also her
love interest comes into the picture to help out the Dad.

Hope this helps

kstclaie