Re: HANDS TO WORK AND HEARTS TO GOD

Ostroski (mostrosk@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 12:29:07 -0500 (EST)

Ingram Entertainment should be able to provide you with the video The
Shakers, hands to work hearts to god. A Florentine Films Production, a
film by Ken Burns and Amy Stechler Burns. 58 minutes in color 1985. It
is also distributed by Direct Cinema Limited, Inc., phone: (213)
652-8000.

I certainly hope the above is what you are searching for.
M. Ostroski
Cutchogue Free Library
mostrosk@suffolk.lib.ny.us