Re: Search: "Rearden Plays Rearden"

Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:56:31 -0500 (EST)

_Bearden Plays Bearden_ (1980?, 1989) is listed in OCLC WorldCat. The
distributor is given as Third World Cinema, but I can't find a listing for
it anywhere. The location is St. Petersburg, Florida. However, five
libraries own it, according to WorldCat and one of them might be willing
to lend or rent it. One holding library is Enoch Pratt Free Library and
know Marc Sober, their media librarian, is on this list. Another holding
library is Kent State Univeristy; they are also a rental library, so that
may be your best bet.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University