Subject: Music Video Purchase Sources
Author: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at internet
Date: 11/8/96 7:05 PM

A new faculty member has asked us to purchase several music videos.
Since this is a new genre for us, we'd welcome any suggestions
concerning vendors who might offer such titles for sale--and who
accept purchase orders!

You can send suggestions directly to me so as not to clutter up the
list. Thanks.

John Fick
University of Missouri
http://www.missouri.edu/~ascwww/medialib.html
john_fick@muccmail.missouri.edu

P.S. The type of programs in which we are interested include:

Abdul, Paula: Captivated; Straight Up Duran, Duran: Decade
Eurythmics: Greatest Hits
Gabriel, Peter: Compilation Video
Jackson, Janet: Design of a Decade
Jackson, Michael: History
Modonna: Bedtime Stories; Immaculate Collection; Justify My Love
Michael, George: Faith
Nine Inch Nails: (any titles)
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Playback REM: This Film Is On
Springsteen, Burce: Video Anthology
Sting: Fields of Gold
Tupac Shakur: (any titles)
Two-Live Crew: Banned USA--Stickered