Subject: Music Video Purchase Sources
Author: at internet
Date: 11/8/96 7:05 PM

A new faculty member has asked us to purchase several music videos.
Since this is a new genre for us, we'd welcome any suggestions
concerning vendors who might offer such titles for sale--and who
accept purchase orders!

You can send suggestions directly to me so as not to clutter up the
list. Thanks.

John Fick
University of Missouri

P.S. The type of programs in which we are interested include:

Abdul, Paula: Captivated; Straight Up Duran, Duran: Decade
Eurythmics: Greatest Hits
Gabriel, Peter: Compilation Video
Jackson, Janet: Design of a Decade
Jackson, Michael: History
Modonna: Bedtime Stories; Immaculate Collection; Justify My Love
Michael, George: Faith
Nine Inch Nails: (any titles)
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Playback REM: This Film Is On
Springsteen, Burce: Video Anthology
Sting: Fields of Gold
Tupac Shakur: (any titles)
Two-Live Crew: Banned USA--Stickered