Re: copyright and student teaching

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 09:07:53 -0800 (PST)

Stan,

Um...that was my point. Jay's original question was partially about
whether having a student teacher show a program off-campus would "remove
it from the fair-use exemption." I suggested that it was a "public
performance" question not a "fair use" question, which, I agree with you,
is a different issue entirely.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian