Re: The Wave?

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 08:21:11 PST8PDT

We purchased our copy of the Wave from Fims Inc. in 1989. It was
originally a "motion picture" by Embassy, although it may have been
made for TV. It is a reenactment of an experiment by a Palo Alto
high school teacher, in a way a true story. It deals with turning
his classroom of students into little Nazis in a few short hours.

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 08:09:05 -0800
From: "Kristine R. Brancolini" <brancoli@indiana.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: The Wave?

I'm looking for yet another film related to Jane Elliott's "brown
eyes/blue eyes" experiment. This time it's a fictionalized version, set
in a high school, and it may be call _The Wave_. However, I checked all
the usual suspects under that title and found nothing. Does this sound
familiar to anyone? Thanks!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu