Re: Video Search: "Things Fall Apart"

California Newsreel (newsreel@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 14:13:26 -0700

About six or seven years ago we viewed a 13-hour dramatization of
"Things Fall Apart" by Nigerian television. It was handled by Emeka
aniaolu of Sudania, Inc. in Worthington, OH at 614-431-5699. Good
luck!

Larry Adelman
California Newsreel

--
=  California Newsreel                                              =