Fwd: Modern video

EHWAYNE@aol.com
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 13:12:40 -0400

I thought someone on videolib could help this School Media Librarian from LM
NET.
thanks .
Elena Wayne
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From: xqc1877@IS2.NYU.EDU (Xiomara Cruz)
Sender: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU (School Library Media & Network
Communications)
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU (Multiple recipients of list LM_NET)
Date: 96-10-22 22:07:09 EDT

I'm trying to locate this Company. They used to be called Modern Talking
Films and they were based in New Hyde Park, NY. This is going back
to 1973! They changed their name to Modern Video. I located a
homepage for them last june and I sent an email to them but never
received a response. Nowhere on their homepage did they indicate a
location or phone number--just email. That homepage is no longer on
the web. They used to lend teacher videos on a variety of topics
for free--for a period of time. I'd like to know if they are still
around in order to obtain materials for junior high school students.
Does anyone know of this company and where they might be at? I
even called the New Hyde park telephone directory and they couldn't
find a listing for them.

Thanks in advance.

Xiomara Cruz, M.A.