Subject: Bring Me the Head of Ollie North
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at BITNET/INTERNET
Date: 10/21/96 5:41 PM

Did A PERFECT CANDIDATE air on POV this past summer or am I melding it
with TAKING ON THE KENNEDYS? In any case is anyone aware of whether it
is commercially available yet and from whom? Its the videotape about the
senate race in Virginia between Chuck Robb and Oliver North.

Chris Lewis, American U.