From: videolib
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Blue eyes, brown eyes
Date: Monday, October 21, 1996 2:35PM

Hi everyone!!

Sometime ago, on the listserv, someone inquired about a video called "Brown
eyes, blue eyes" I'm not sure what the exact title is.
I know the content is about an experiment that was conducted (in the U.S.?)
using children with different colored eyes and was about prejudism etc..I
didn't think that I would ever need the info but.....

Well, I have an instructor that would like to know where he can obtain a
copy of this video.
Does anyone have any idea what the exact title is and who distributes it?

Thanks in advance,
Robert Hooft
Justice Institute of B.C.
Library