Re: Blue eyes, brown eyes

Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:51:47 -0500 (EST)

The original film is called "The Eye of the Storm," and I think it's
still distributed by Center for the Humanities, 800/431-1242. Then there was
a follow-up called "A Class Divided," that was a Frontline in 1986. It
reunited the third graders from 1970, now adults, and interviewed them about
the impact of the experiment. We just ordered a second copy from PBS Video for
$200.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu