Re: ref question (fwd)

Georgie Slade (geslade@mtn.org)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 15:52:55 -0500

Gary Handman wrote:

> Hullo, folks. A query from one of our architecture librarians. Any help
> out there?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Gary Handman
> Director
> Media Resources Center
> Moffitt Library
> UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
> 510-643-8566
> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu

on Screen directory. I don't know if it is the one you are looking for,
it is a 10 minute silent film with french titles and was made in 1931.
It is about Le Corbusier. Anyway, it lists MoMA circulating film
library, (212)708-9530,as the domestic distributor in 1993.

Good Luck!
Georgie Slade
The Minneapolis Institute of Arts