Architecture d'Aujourd'hui (fwd)

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 14:33:50 -0300

I forwarded this request to two media-savvy acquaintances who teach
architecture at Technical University of Nova Scotia. I am posting one
reply in the hopes that it may help in the search.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 10:08:54 -0300

From: Steve Parcell <parcell@tuns.ca>
To: Harold David Rennie <aa349@chebucto.ns.ca>

Subject: Architecture d'Aujourd'hui

Harold -

Sorry, the name of the film doesn't ring any bells. I did a quick search
through the library databases at Harvard and Columbia, but nothing showed
up.

"Architecture d'Aujourd'hui" is the name of an architectural journal from
France. Most university architecture libraries carry it. If the film was
produced in conjunction with the journal, it might be mentioned in one of
its issues. However, another quick search through the Avery On-Line Index
(for architectural periodicals) didn't retrieve anything with that title.

Steve