Re: Pub Perf Rghts Search "Big Business" Laurel and Hardy

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 08:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

Colleen,

As of late last year, Fast Forward Marketing (310-396-4434) had "Big
Business" and several other old Laurel & Hardy shorts available at $19.95
per title. Although I'm not certain, my guess is that this is probably in
the public domain, and therefore wouldn't require PPR.

Randy Pitman
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr.
Bremerton WA 98311