From: videolib
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: looking for distributors...
Date: Monday, October 07, 1996 8:27AM

Scotland Yard's Chamber of Crime... is available on video from Acorn Media
(previously Atlas Video) for $19.95. - not sure about public performance
rights on this title. Address - 7910 Woodmont Ave., Suite 350, Bethesda,
MD 20814-3015 (800) 999-0212. A video on the construction of the Hoover
Dam, entitled Construction of Hoover Dam, is available from Finley-Holiday
Films for $24.95 - has public performance rights. Address: 12607 E.
Philadelphia St., Whittier, CA 90601 (310) 945-3325.