Re: Films on Irish Famine (fwd)

Wed, 25 Sep 1996 14:04:56 -0500 (EST)

The most comprehensive source I've found is from Films for the
Humanities. It's called _When Ireland Starved_, 4 parts, 1993, $325 (in
the 1996/97 catalog). Each part is 26 minutes. Part 1: Causes of
Poverty, Part 2: The Irish Holocaust, Part 3: Managing the Famine, Part
4: Exodus.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu