Re: videotape search - P.O.V.

Fri, 13 Sep 1996 16:22:21 -0500 (EST)

P.O.V. is an ongong PBS series. You will need the title to order it.
Check out the P.O.V. website. You may be able to figure out the name of
the title you want. Each title in the series has its own distributor so
it can be tricky figuring out where to buy a particular tape.
However,you have to start with the title! Try this URL:
www.pbs.org/pov/. There's nothing on urban transportation in the 1996
season, but you can email with POV staff.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries