Re: latchkey kids in academic libs

Michelle Wyatt (MRWYATT@NSTCC.CC.TN.US)
Wed, 04 Sep 1996 07:58:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello, I'm at Northeast State Tech in Tennessee. Here, it is a CAMPUS policy
that no child may be left unattended AT ALL. The child must be "physically
attached" (i.e. within arms distance of the parent/guardian). I think this was
formulated to cut down on the liability factor.

Hope this helps.

Michelle in Tenn.