Re: der fuhrer's face

Ralph Huntzinger (ralphunt@rain.kcls.lib.wa.us)
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie,
If you're mildly interested in just the words: Spike Jones'
collections have them -- actually, I'd go to Dr. Demento's CD "20th
Anniversary Collection: The Greatest Novelty Records of All Time" (Rhino
Records #R2 70743) and get hours of assorted enjoyment along with "Der
Fuehrer's Face". "Poisoning pigeons in the park", "Fish heads", "The time
warp", "Eat it", "Pencil neck geek", .... just let me giggle here on the
floor with gingersnaps and root beer.
Ralph

Ralph E. Huntzinger ralphunt@rain.kcls.lib.wa.us
Preservation/Evaluation
King County Library System voice: (206) 684-6673
300 8th Ave. N. fax: (206) 684-5590
Seattle, WA 98109