RE: Open shelving and classing of videos

Thu, 8 Aug 1996 09:42:39 -0500 (EST)

Bonnie: When you say the loss rate is no worse than for the books, what
is that loss rate? We have considered open shelving in our reserve room,
since we are a joint media and reserve service point, but we worry a lot
about loss--among other things. Thanks!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu