Re: Rental source

Beverly Teach (teach@indiana.edu)
Mon, 05 Aug 1996 23:35:26 -0500

Indiana University has this series for rental and it looks as if both titles
would be available on the dates you need. The catalog number for The Nature
of Anthropology is CC4942 and The Nature of Culture is CC4943. Rental is
$10.90 each plus shipping and handling.

You can order by calling 800-552-8620. You can find our online catalog at
http://www.indiana.edu/~iss/mediares.html.

Beverly Teach
Indiana University
teach@indiana.edu