Re: I need the title of a program

Fri, 2 Aug 1996 13:24:03 -0500 (EST)

Chris: The movie _Nasty Girl_ is a fictionalized version of this story.
Her name is Anna Rosmus. I saw a documentary about her at the National
Film and Video Market last fall. It was produced by the Canadian
Broadcasting Corporation and it's called _Truth and Consequence_ (1994).
It's distributed by New Dimension (800/288-4456); $250.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries