Re: Partners for Life / Educational Images

Ostroski (mostrosk@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 15:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

May I suggest you do an alta vista search with the words "high altitude
physiology". You will get many links included in them are some research
links about the subject. They may be in the best possible position to
suggest alternatives for you. Good Luck. M. Ostroski