Re: feature film policy

L. M. Lockley (llockley@mail.win.org)
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 12:09:36 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Anne:

My library district formulated a selection policy for all video's just
last year which covered feature films. We developed a set of guidelines
to follow when considering which "movies" to purchase. I will send you a
copy when I return from vacation; Wed. 7/17/96 as I am responding now
from "out-of -town". Hope it will be of use.

Sincerely,

L. M. Lockley Phone: (314) 926-7323
St. Charles City-County Library District Fax: (314) 926-0869
Kisker Road Branch
1000 Kisker Road E-mail: llockley@mail.win.org
St. Charles, MO 63304-8726

Perseverance pays off!