Re: Video Search: Brown eyes/Blue eyes

Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:25:40 -0500 (EST)

I'm replying to the list so you are not inundated with personal
_Eye of the Storm_ (1970). The follow-up was broadcast on Frontline and it's
called _A Class Divided_. We bought _Eye of the Storm_ in 1990 from
Center for Humanities, Communication Park, Box 1000, Mt. Kisco, NY
10549-0010, for $175.00. The 800 # is 431-1242. In case you are
intersted in _A Class Divided_ (1985), it is distributed by PBS Video, $200.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu