Re: C'est la recreation

jane devine (janedev@vpl.vancouver.bc.ca)
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

According to the CanPhone CD-ROM phone directory, Editions Etudes
Vivantes can be reached at 514-334-8466. There is no address listed. I
double-checked with Montreal directory assistance who confirmed the number.
Jane Devine
Librarian, Fine Arts & Music Division
Vancouver Public Library
350 West Georgia St., Vancouver, B.C.