Re: Video Search

First Run/Icarus Films (frif@echonyc.com)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:01:45 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Lynn,

The first title you are looking for "Cane Toads: An Unnatural History" is
ditributed through First Run/Icarus Films, the company I work for, for
pricing and any additional information please do not hesitate to contact
me at (800) 876-1710 or via e-mail at frif@echonyc.com

Regards,

Tamar Ichilov
First Run/Icarus Films