From: videolib
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Faces of culture
Date: June 12, 1996 7:24

Greetings. Three programs from the series 'Faces of Culture' have
been recommended to a teacher here. They are 'Language and
Communication,' 'The Yucatec Maya,' and 'Religion and magic.'
I am unfamiliar with the series and need some help locating a source
and price of the videotapes. Does anyone know about these programs?
Thanks, Judie Porter, Portsmouth Schools, R.I.
judiepr@dsl.rhilinet.gov